As a reviewer, but moreover as a writer, it's important to establish your unique voice and point of view. No one knows certain kinds of movies or TV shows better than you, and ZinBin can help you carve out your niche.
What kind of content do you review the most? Is it movies, TV, maybe even audiobooks? And what genres are you most excited to write about? Curating bins based on these themes and identifiers can help broaden your audience by tapping into fans of the content you already write about,.
For example, maybe you wrote a review for Jurassic World. Go ahead and include that film into your "Sci-fi Reviews" Bin with other similar content you've reviewed in the past. Add sci-fi TV shows and podcasts that are similar, or content you plan on reviewing in the future. This will help specify your brand and broaden your audience at the same time.
From there, it's all a matter of engagement. Post these various bins to your socials and discuss these topics to build your presence as a subject matter expert.
Here are the basic steps for creating a Bin of any kind:
- Click on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Make sure “Content” is selected on the top left.
- Type your name in the search bar or the podcast title, or episode title.
- You can toggle between Movie, TV show, Music, or Podcast categories to see where they appear.
- Pick 5 pieces of content and add it to a bin.
- Name the Bin
- Share hare this bin with your audience across your social media channels or on your website.
- Let your fans know you're on ZinBin!